Why is Product Photography Important?
Good Product Photography will increase traffic to your website and also help to increase sales. It’s never too late to give an already existing website a makeover with fresh, eye-catching product photography.
The importance of consistant, high quality product photography on an E-Commerce store is very often the deciding factor as to whether a user will or will not make a purchase. Product photography should show your products at their very best state, while also accurately representing them to the online shopper.
What type of Product Photography have I done?
I have photographed a large range of products from small jewellery items, to clothing, to large items such as radiators and industrial machines. No product photography job is too small or too big.
I have completed product photography for a large range of clients in Cork county and in Ireland. When I work with a business or individual to photograph their product I like to learn about the industry first and build up a strong knowledge base. Having experience with different products and different business sectors is incredibly important to completely understand how to portray products in their best light, while also appealing to a potential consumer. I can help bring your business vision to life with professional and high quality product photography.
What can you expect from a product photography photoshoot?
- All Images will be of a high quality and fully edited
- It’s important to show products from a few different angles to capture every single detail.
2-3 images is usually standard, but depending on the product more may be necessary.
- The standard background for product photography is
a simple White or black background as this allows the product to speak for itself.
Based on client requirements other backdrops can be used too and creative styling can also be discussed.
- All Images can be sized to suit the clients specific requirements – ready for Print or Web Use or Both.
- All images will be supplied to the client on a USB Flash Drive and also uploaded to Cloud Storage.
Where will the Products be Photographed?
- Products can be photographed at your business location and a portable studio will be set up onsite.
- Products can be photographed at my own Cork based studio – Collection & Returns of the products can be arranged.
- Products can be posted directly to me from anywhere in Ireland to be photographed and they will be posted back to you via registered post once the shoot is complete. (Postage costs to be calculated)
How much does Product Photography cost?
- As product photography varies from client to client please email me and I will give you a free, no obligations quote.
- The quote and initial consultation to discuss what you are looking for are free of charge. It is important to discuss the expectations on both sides so the client and photographer are on the same page.
- Pricing is available per product or Full Day and Half day rates are also available too for larger quantities of products.
- I can tailor product photography price packages to suit your budget, email email@example.com and we can talk.
- My Product Photography prices include; the photoshoot, all images fully edited, travel to your location or collection and return of the products and images transferred via cloud storage. There are no hidden charges.
Jewellery Product Photography
Jewellery Photography is something that I personally really enjoy as each piece can be so different from the next. Jewellery is delicate and the photography practice should reflect that. As a product photographer, I use a Canon 100mm Macro lens to capture each piece of jewellery up close, at the highest quality and detail that is possible. When photographing jewellery it is advised that the products are polished and shined beforehand to ensure the best possible outcome. All Jewellery will be handled with the utmost care while in my possession.
You must be logged in to post a comment.